Molestation/sexually abused by step-father

Donnie wrote at 2012-11-10 03:21:53
I have a wife that is 35 years old and I just found out a couple of weeks ago that she was also moleted at the age of 8 from her stepdad. This continued for years until she married her first husband (I'm the second) at the age of 17. She got a divorce from her first husband after her found out what I just discovered for myself a few days back. She still sleeps with him when she goes over to their house on the weekends to take her kids to spend the night. Her oldest son caught her and him "flocking" in the bathroom.

So now who is more sick  him or my wife? I vote they are equally sick.

Molestation

Sarah Harrison