Donna wrote at 2012-12-02 15:42:28
I was diagnosed with complex ptsd several years ago.  The cause was sexual and physical trauma.  I tried every therapy out there and the only one that worked was emdr therapy,  I can no longer be diagnosed with ptsd, as i no longer have any symptoms.  The hypervigilence, nightmares, intrusive thoughts, anxiety,  the painful cramping during my periods, the feeling as though I were dead inside,  all are gone.  Emdr has a ninety-five percent success rate, I would highly recommend that you give it a shot.  With sexual trauma,  the pain comes from body sensations trapped inside the body,  emdr processes the body sensations, the emotions, the thoughts you disconnected from during the trauma.  Good luck and God bless,  dont give up,  you are not the only one....

William Silver

I can address all questions about physical, sexual, emotional trauma and how to eliminate the effects from your life. I specialize in assisting clients with a 1 to 3-hour session that can discharge all of the negative feelings around any type of emotionally based problem. I can direct you to some websites where you can download information to assist you and your loved ones with emotional problems. I can also assist directly on the phone or via email, in addition to personal sessions, here in San Diego, California. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer or law enforcement officer.

I have been a holistic health therapist for a total of over 15 years, specializing in anxiety-phobia, trauma release work.

TFT/EFT training, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, SHEN, Reiki, Hypnotherapy.