Molestation/youth age sexual contact

when i was young i 11-13,,,just guessing as I'm 55 now, i had contact with my cousin and sister as far rubbing my privates on them...they were 8-9 years 43 years later I'm being called a sexual predator by my family because of custody battle of my niece. i have raised 6 kids between me and my wife 3 girls 3 boys been, involved with youth sports for boys and girls. now my family is bringing this out again....even though it was brought out 30 years ago....i wondering was  this a hormonal issue...

did i do anything that other young boys did around that age.

I'm on your side for this one. Puberty has a lot of pitfalls and perils, much of them are hormonally-driven. If this was such a big deal, they would have/should have done something about it way back then. At that age, you wouldn't have been prosecuted, in most states or places anywhere.

I think any mental health professional would clear you of any wrong-doing or "predatory" tendencies.

William Silver

William Silver

I can address all questions about physical, sexual, emotional trauma and how to eliminate the effects from your life. I specialize in assisting clients with a 1 to 3-hour session that can discharge all of the negative feelings around any type of emotionally based problem. I can direct you to some websites where you can download information to assist you and your loved ones with emotional problems. I can also assist directly on the phone or via email, in addition to personal sessions, here in San Diego, California. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer or law enforcement officer.

I have been a holistic health therapist for a total of over 15 years, specializing in anxiety-phobia, trauma release work.

TFT/EFT training, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, SHEN, Reiki, Hypnotherapy.