Molestation/I am an adult survivor of childhood molestation and incest

janna wrote at 2013-08-19 20:31:56
I was placed in foster when I was 2 yrs old my mother abandoned me and my brother and 2 sisters. we were placed in foster care whenre my foster father molested me for 12 yrs he also molested my brother, the child welfare knew, he even committed assult and an indescent act outside the home where he was arrested and charged and ordered to take 2 yrs of phyciatric at the time he was charged I was 12. yet we continued you stay in the home where the molestation continued. his wife his family knew yet ignored he passed aways in july, yet I still see his sons around , we don't associate with them they act like nothing happenedthe sight of his sons makes me sick to my stomach,  and I was never happier to hear there father passed aways , I have been attempting to sue the Canadian child welfare, but today they say they have no records of me being in foster care today I am married have been for 29 yrs I have two sons and 2 granddaughters, my sons were never aloud to be anywhere near my foster father. while they were growing up today I am 49 yrs old never received canceling. in the last 10 yrs I have confided in my husband, I couldn't tell him because it made me sick to my stomach along with shame and guilt. your story brought a tear to my eyes you are a strong person may you continue to be strong  god bless you

Molestation

William Silver