Molestation/Am I making too much of this

Question
I myself was abused as a child so I tend to be over protective of my children. My Ex husband left our 12yr old daughter alone with his girlfrien and their 1yr old son. His girlfriend kept saying to her son doesn't your sister have a big butt, look at her big butt over and over. My daughter was afraid to tell me how uncomfortable this made her. She told her 22yr old sister my stepdaughter who called me and told me. I confronted my ex with this and he said he would handle it . I was creeped out and enraged I don't want my daughter alone with this woman anymore. Am I making too much of this? Or am I right this is highly inappropriate and something I should worry about. I don't think anyone should be looking at my 12yr olds butt or commenting on it at all.

Thank you for your advice in advance.

Answer
Its hard to say completely without knowing the people but I know some people are innocently just out of line.  By innocent I don't agree with what shes saying but I don't know if its anything to worry about.  I have seen parents do and say things I don't agree with when kids are young, I had my son's father's exwife used to do this with their daughters.  She would buy them this sexy bikini silky underwear when they were only in 1st and 2nd grade!  Then she would talk to them about boyfriends and kissing boys.  I was outraged but this sounds like this woman may have similar ethics.  

I would like to say its nothing to worry about unless it continues as it is completely inappropriate and more so its making your daughter uncomfortable.  It should be addressed and I would follow your instincts, if you don't feel comfortable having your daughter over then press that with your ex.  

So at this point I think it may be harmless but certainly something to watch.  

Molestation

Alex