Molestation/sex abuse many years ago

Question
When I was living in a girls hostel in the late 60`s, I was molested by the warden of this place. I couldn`t tell anyone at the time because I knew that no-one would believe me. I`ve been following These historic abuse cases in the media, & I`m wondering if it`s possible to bring charges against this man after all this time.I live in the uk. Are there any law firms that would take such a case?

Answer
Catherine, I am here to help people get help for their emotional trauma in cases like this. I am not qualified or knowledgeable in supplying legal information to questioners, here in the US or elsewhere.

I would think that if you check with local authorities, they can tell you if there is a statute of limitations on sex crimes or not. After 40 years, there probably is no "proof" for authorities to go on, so it becomes your word against his.

To answer the question you didn't ask, please contact local EFT practitioners who can help you release the traumatic memories of the past, so you can leave them all behind and resume a life without those fears and memories lurking around your mind and body.

More info on EFT at many sites all over the world, including www.eftuniverse.com EFT (emotional freedom technique) is widely used in the UK and globally, these days.

Best wishes,

William Silver

Molestation

William Silver