Molestation/Effects of being molested as a child

sara wrote at 2013-02-09 23:35:44
As an EFT expert I agree with William Silver above.

EFT is remarkably efficient for emotional blocks, hinders. These emotional reactions may have served a good purpose initially, closer to the incidents, but if the emotional reaction prevails, they block you from getting forwards in your own life.

The valid but non-productive emotions remain because your body and mind got programmed to have them while you where highly emotionally affected.

EFT is an efficient way to rewire your own mind and body to a healthier happier you.

If you cant afford a local EFT practitioner, which I also suggest, you may try my GO EFT Tapping app, available in iTunes App Store.

As the first app ever, it enables you to record your disturbing emotion/feeling/symptom (without you having to go into troublesome memories again and again)and then you get help with a guided so called tapping. It is in all simplicity a combination of acupressure by tapping with your fingertips while talking to yourself.

You may check it out on my website, where you can also read about how I used EFT to get rid of my food sensitivities and that of my kids in a very short period of time.

Best regards, Sara

William Silver

I can address all questions about physical, sexual, emotional trauma and how to eliminate the effects from your life. I specialize in assisting clients with a 1 to 3-hour session that can discharge all of the negative feelings around any type of emotionally based problem. I can direct you to some websites where you can download information to assist you and your loved ones with emotional problems. I can also assist directly on the phone or via email, in addition to personal sessions, here in San Diego, California. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer or law enforcement officer.

I have been a holistic health therapist for a total of over 15 years, specializing in anxiety-phobia, trauma release work.

TFT/EFT training, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, SHEN, Reiki, Hypnotherapy.