samsella wrote at 2013-05-15 02:42:28
I disagree with this "answer/advice" though I understand in some way why it was written the way it was.  Nevertheless I think it could be very damaging.  I think this girl needs to be made aware that what happened to her was SEXUAL ABUSE! That it was VERY wrong of him to do this to her and he violated what should be a very different relationship.  It is very normal to feel aroused and excited by such an experience when there is no fear or violence involved but this makes it no less wrong.  This experience will affect her for the rest of her life and she needs to speak to someone to work through this.  Why would she have come to this forum if not to get some kind of help and you have basically told her there is nothing wrong with what her father did to her.  Although I'm sure she loves her father dearly, he needs to be brought to justice or other little girls may also be abused.  

William Silver

I can address all questions about physical, sexual, emotional trauma and how to eliminate the effects from your life. I specialize in assisting clients with a 1 to 3-hour session that can discharge all of the negative feelings around any type of emotionally based problem. I can direct you to some websites where you can download information to assist you and your loved ones with emotional problems. I can also assist directly on the phone or via email, in addition to personal sessions, here in San Diego, California. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer or law enforcement officer.

I have been a holistic health therapist for a total of over 15 years, specializing in anxiety-phobia, trauma release work.

TFT/EFT training, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, SHEN, Reiki, Hypnotherapy.