Hi,I would like to know know what the signs are of child molestation? I think my 2year old daughter is being molested by my aunt who looks after her when I'm working.. Cause her vagina hole seems bit open and abit red but it looks weird like she being touched there. Am I'm paranoid or is that normal that her little vagina hold looks bit big?

Physical signs rarely are noticed in cases of child sexual abuse, according to the Stop It Now! organization. Still, some possible indications of sexual abuse include vaginal or anal discharge; pain or itching in the genital region; frequent urinary tract infections or sore throats; pain while urinating or having a bowel movement; and redness, bleeding, or bruising in the genital or anal area. Some abuse victims also begin to complain of physical ailments such as headaches or stomachaches.

More detailed info on these links:

and many more on the web.

IF you have concerns, have the child seen at a pediatrician or one who specializes in sexual abuse cases. Tell the aunt that you have some concerns about your daughter's condition and are taking her to a doctor. If something is going on, this will put her on alert and perhaps stop this behavior. If the doctors determine that there is abnormal enlargement or other signs of mistreatment, then file a report.

William Silver  

William Silver

I can address all questions about physical, sexual, emotional trauma and how to eliminate the effects from your life. I specialize in assisting clients with a 1 to 3-hour session that can discharge all of the negative feelings around any type of emotionally based problem. I can direct you to some websites where you can download information to assist you and your loved ones with emotional problems. I can also assist directly on the phone or via email, in addition to personal sessions, here in San Diego, California. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer or law enforcement officer.

I have been a holistic health therapist for a total of over 15 years, specializing in anxiety-phobia, trauma release work.

TFT/EFT training, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, SHEN, Reiki, Hypnotherapy.