Hi, I am a single mum to my 12 year old daughter Steph and noticed she is developing sexually.  In our garden we have one of those rope swings and often I see her on it with the rope right against her crotch and she squeezes away, her eyes shut sometimes, is she getting to orgasm doing this/

Janice, children are sexually aware and sensitive, even as youngsters. As your daughter moves into puberty and beyond, she will be feeling a lot of sensitivity in her genital region.

She may or may not be having an orgasm, but she probably is feeling some sexual pleasure in the process. I hope you have had a good talk with her about sexuality and what's coming up in her life in that regard.

She's not a little girl anymore, so time to have the woman-to-woman talk soon...

William Silver

William Silver

I can address all questions about physical, sexual, emotional trauma and how to eliminate the effects from your life. I specialize in assisting clients with a 1 to 3-hour session that can discharge all of the negative feelings around any type of emotionally based problem. I can direct you to some websites where you can download information to assist you and your loved ones with emotional problems. I can also assist directly on the phone or via email, in addition to personal sessions, here in San Diego, California. I am not a licensed therapist, lawyer or law enforcement officer.

I have been a holistic health therapist for a total of over 15 years, specializing in anxiety-phobia, trauma release work.

TFT/EFT training, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, SHEN, Reiki, Hypnotherapy.