Molestation/I have a sexual fantasy of being sexually abused by uncle

Question
Hi my name is Leah, i'm 24 and a virgin, i have no sexual experience at all. I have dreams and often have fantasies of been molested by my uncle, i dream of me being at my grandparents home sleeping and he coming in and touch me and having sex with me. I like it and enjoy it, they are wet dreams. I also dream that i tease him and end up sleeping with him. I also dream of him making me sleep with other guys and i like it.
I haven't been abused as a child and with this uncle in particular i have no relationship at all, actually we don't get along.
What does this mean?
Thanks!

Answer
Leah Marie,

Are these daydreams or dreams you have at night? I assume that you mean that you have had no sexual experience with a man, but you have the experience of giving yourself pleasure and found some satisfaction in that.

Your own body's hormonal cycles, coupled with all the sexual images and videos on the internet and in films and television can all generate powerful night time dreams where these fantasies are created in a way to help you experience your sexual side. We are all sexual beings and we feel those feelings to some extent all the time.

Sexual pleasure can be experienced in many different ways, from being submissive to being dominate and everything in between. If you have girlfriends who are all sexually active and talk about it, there is an part of you which is trying to imagine and experience what your friends are all feeling first hand.

I don't specialize in dream interpretations, so would leave that to someone else who may have more insight into your dreams, but just know that there is that inner part of your being which wants to experience that part of your life which you have kept private so far. I don't think that it is harmful to you. Once you do become sexually experienced, those dreams might fade or be replaced by others.

William Silver  

Molestation

William Silver