Monitors/cctv monitor

Question
can a cctv monitor be replace by a pc monitor.what are the main differences.

Thanks

Answer
Depending on the inputs and outputs the monitor needs to have for your CCTV, yes it may be possible. Primarily what a CCTV monitor will offer are BNC/RF inputs that a computer monitor will lack, some will also offer more complex video input/processing features that you won't find on a traditional computer monitor.

Alternately, you may be able to install a CCTV input card into your computer (depending on your computer's capabilities), and use that to replicate the functionality of a traditional CCTV monitor.

-bob

Monitors

Bobbert