Monkees, The/The Monkees T.V. Show prop Mr. Schneider

Can you please tell me who has the The Monkees T.V. prop Mr. Schneider, or who may be in possesion of it. It is very important. Thank you.

Hi and thanks for the question.

The location of Schneider has been a matter of concern ever since the TV show went off the air.  No one really knows what became of the prop.  Most TV and movie props go back to the prop department's closet to be used, either in whole or in pieces, in other programs or movies.  However, the dummy has not yet shown up in any recognizable form in any documented program.  My guess (and it's strictly a guess) is that the dummy was probably discarded.

Monkees, The

I can answer questions about the television series, such as plotlines, guest stars, when the show(s) aired, what song(s) were performed, etc. In most cases I can even tell you which show used a certain line or contained a certain scene, although some of the more trivial questions may require some research on my part.

I am a first generation fan, having originally watched the programs on NBC in 1966. I have all episodes on DVD and several reference books that add to the knowledge.