Monkees, The/Value of Monkees Talking Hand Puppet

Question
I have a Monkees hand puppet that I'd like to know the value of.  It used to talk, but doesn't anymore.

Answer
There are so many factors to consider when it comes to the value of a collector's item like the hand puppet. Very few still talk but of course if it did it would be considerably more valuable.
I am sending you the web site and e-mail for a friend of mine who deals with collectable and maybe can give you a dollar amount value. His name is Rick Schwinden and he owns a store in Minneapolis called Mr, Zero's.
Website   

http://mrzeros.com

Email   

richard.schwinden@facebook.com

I hope he can help you. He may even know someone who is interested. Other wise I suggest looking on eBay and seeing what they are getting for them there.

Monkees, The

Cindy