Monroe, Marilyn/did marilyn have a son?

Candis wrote at 2012-08-14 22:13:53
Yes Marilyn did give birth to a baby boy when she was in her early teens, the father was man who raped her while she was in a foster home. Her gaurdian at the time, who she refered to as "aunt Grace" forced marilyn to give up the baby the day she left the hospital. Marilyn is even quoted saying, "i hugged him and kissed him. I couldnt believe this was my baby. I had him in the hospital for a few days. But when it was time for me to leave they said they'd be taking the baby. It was like getting kicked in the head. I never saw him again." Source: "Mariyln Monroe Confidential" and "From the Enquirer's Secret Files Marilyn".  

Lindsay wrote at 2012-08-23 01:16:06
Yes, she actually did have a son when she just reached the age of fifteen. She was raped by one of her foster parents, and bore a child that indeed was a son. I didn't know this until I read "Marilyn Confidential." Her foster mom took her son away from her. In the book she said she spent a good part of her life wondering where he was and wondering if he was okay. It is unknown what happened to him. After that she couldn't bore any children. Her best friend, Lena, asks Marilyn why she doesn't look for her son. Marilyn replies with, "Because he's probably better off without me. With a far better family."

And also, Marilyn's life was FAR from public. Her life was all focused on her sex icon of an image. Everything plastered on the tabloids was her sex image. Never any of her personal life. I am a VERY big fan of Marilyn  Monroe, and I thought I knew everything about her. But after I read that book...it changed my whole outlook. And I think we will never know everything about Marilyn. No one will.  

Boreinggirl wrote at 2012-12-22 04:40:06
In a book called Marilyn Monroe: Confidential (written by Marilyn's seamstress and confidant) Lena Pepitone talks about a conversation she had with Marilyn in which she said she DID a have a son that she was forced to give up for adoption. Here's a wiki link... http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Discuss:Was_Marilyn_Monroe_pregnant

George wrote at 2016-02-15 07:51:43
Just read the book today. Just wondered where the son is and if he is still alive and well. Wish somebody knew.

Monroe, Marilyn

Lara Fowler