Monroe, Marilyn/marilyn monroe drawing 177/500

Lou wrote at 2010-10-12 02:46:15
The artist is Scott LoBaido.  I actually have this drawing as well (21/500), that my father purchased years ago directly from the artist.

Donna wrote at 2010-10-21 19:05:33
I saw this poster in a Oggi's Resturant and I have wanted it ever since. I can't find it anywhere. I am a diehard Marilyn fan and collector.

Where did you get it?

Amy Barker wrote at 2010-12-14 19:31:25
I have this poster.  The artist is Scott LoBaido. He longer does provactive artwork.  I will sell it on ebay.

tom wrote at 2010-12-31 13:58:55
There is a poster hanging in a bar across form old Yankee Stadium that matches your picture. I have been looking for one also. I think the bar was Billy's.

alorlando wrote at 2011-03-19 04:03:15
I sold these lithographs in my sports card store back in 1991 or 1992 in Staten Island, NY.  There was a bar owner who gave them to me on consignment from the artist.  I must have sold about 20 or so.  We were selling them for around $50 at the time.  I cannot remember the person's name.  I have been out of that area since 1992.  I never even kept one for myself.  I always look for them from time to time, but never see them around.

I remember the picture with the Dimaggio jersey.  

sab wrote at 2011-07-25 15:47:00
s/w my cousin, Scott and he says they are limited edition and no more is aval, at this time

Olivia wrote at 2011-12-06 01:19:55
There is currently one for sale on ebay....check it out.  What a cool picture.  I understand that the artist, Scott LoBaido does not do that kind of art anymore.  

jags wrote at 2013-03-03 04:09:17
I have number 265/500, and i know the owner of 266/500.did it sell on ebay? I bought mine in 1993 out of the old town inn i have since framed it in museum quality glass...still prominant in my family room...

Running with the Yankees wrote at 2013-03-22 21:25:15
I have the proofs from this picture. They look just like the posters. What a wonderful artist Scott is. I havent any idea of their value and really will hold on to them forever. They are very special to me

Dawn wrote at 2014-01-11 02:08:54
I have # 241 of 500, anyone know what the value is?  I have had it in a museum frame wrapped in plastic for years.... My husband bought it in the early 80's

Monroe, Marilyn

Elisa Jordan