Monroe, Marilyn/Marilyn Monroe picture

Hello :)

I wanted to get this picture in a print that I can frame and hang.  Do you have any idea where I could purchase it?,29307,2074872_2279302,00.html

It is slide 21.  She has her head back and her hand in her hair.

Thank you so so much!!!

Hi Kathryn,

These types of pictures tend to turn up on eBay. You just have to wait for someone to sell it. If that doesn't work for you, you may want to try the Larry Edmunds Bookshop in Hollywood. They have tons of photos of actors and actresses for sale. If they don't have this one, they might know where to get it. They ship orders so if you find something you like, they can send it out to you.

Good luck!

Monroe, Marilyn

Elisa Jordan

I can answer questions pertaining to almost all aspects of Marilynís life and career. Iím familiar with her movies, training, and accomplishments and can also field inquiries regarding her childhood, relationships (romantic, friendships and otherwise), emotional and medical ailments, and what she was like in general. I am a fan of Marilyn Monroe and her work. I am not a memorabilia dealer and cannot give you estimates on Marilyn merchandise or collectibles. Thank you for understanding.

Iíve been a Marilyn Monroe fan since the early 1980s and grew up watching her films on television. Iíve spent countless hours researching her and have built up an extensive library on all things Marilyn. As a Southern California native, I have been able to easily visit and photograph many of the sites that played important roles in Marilynís life, such as houses, studios, restaurants, her grave, and so on. Furthermore, I have visited sites in San Diego, Reno/Dayton, and New York City that were homes or filming sitesóallowing me to retrace many of Marilynís steps, literally.

I write original articles about Marilyn Monroe on I currently give tours of historical sites associated with Marilyn Monroe through my boutique tour company, L.A. Woman Tours. Check the website for upcoming tour dates: