Monroe, Marilyn/Marilyn&Charlie Chaplin Jr.

Hi Elisa!My question is about Marilyn's love affair with Charlie Chaplin Jr. I've read that he wanted to marry Marilyn.Is that true?Thanks  Theita

Hi Theita!

I love it when I get questions that no one has asked me before so thank you for sending this question.

I highly doubt that Charlie Chaplin Jr. wanted to marry Marilyn. Only he knows for sure, of course, but to my knowledge whatever went on between Jr. and Marilyn wasn't very serious. Hope that helps!

Monroe, Marilyn

Elisa Jordan

I can answer questions pertaining to almost all aspects of Marilynís life and career. Iím familiar with her movies, training, and accomplishments and can also field inquiries regarding her childhood, relationships (romantic, friendships and otherwise), emotional and medical ailments, and what she was like in general. I am a fan of Marilyn Monroe and her work. I am not a memorabilia dealer and cannot give you estimates on Marilyn merchandise or collectibles. Thank you for understanding.

Iíve been a Marilyn Monroe fan since the early 1980s and grew up watching her films on television. Iíve spent countless hours researching her and have built up an extensive library on all things Marilyn. As a Southern California native, I have been able to easily visit and photograph many of the sites that played important roles in Marilynís life, such as houses, studios, restaurants, her grave, and so on. Furthermore, I have visited sites in San Diego, Reno/Dayton, and New York City that were homes or filming sitesóallowing me to retrace many of Marilynís steps, literally.

I write original articles about Marilyn Monroe on I currently give tours of historical sites associated with Marilyn Monroe through my boutique tour company, L.A. Woman Tours. Check the website for upcoming tour dates: