Monroe, Marilyn/Natasha Lytess

Question
I lived across the street from Natasha on Crescent and often played with her daughter, Barbara, while Marilyn was having lessons.  Do you know if Barbara is still alive and if so, how I would contact her.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Adrienne

Answer
Hi Adrienne,

What happened to Barbara is a mystery! No one can find her. When I got your question, I contacted Michelle Morgan, who was able to track down all sorts of people when she was writing her biography of Marilyn. Not even she was able to locate Barbara. Michelle even contacted the university that has Natasha's manuscript--the university doesn't know where she is, either. She's completely disappeared.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of more help on this one but Barbara appears to have vanished.

If you'd ever like to share your memories of living on Crescent, please feel free to contact me at info@lawomantours.com.

Cheers!
Elisa

Monroe, Marilyn

Elisa Jordan