Montessori Method/Montessori superiority

gerard wrote at 2010-03-28 20:56:34
The Montessori Method is superior to the overcrowded public school system.  Test results have shown that Montessori students tend to score higher on standardized tests.  The Montessori Method is about liberating the child as opposed to the public school system's method of domination.  I would have loved to go to a Montessori School, instead I was stuck with burnt out teachers who can only reach the low maintenance students.

Padmini Gopalan wrote at 2014-02-08 17:06:13
If there are other systems of education which have the same principles I want to know their names

Montessori Method

I can answer questions relating to the benefit of Montessori Method covering the basic concepts, superiority over the conventional system and the apparent limitations. I can also answer question on Setting up of the Montessori environment including sourcing of materials, cost and the time estimates.

I have been involved from the inception in an on going project that introduces and maintains the Montessori System of education for under privileged children at the kindergarten level in public schools.

SriRamacharan Charitable Trust

BA (Sociology) and 1 Year diploma course in the Montessori Method certified to guide children in the age group of 2 to 6 years.