Moody Blues/Justin Haywards Disclosure

giacomo (aka gian antonio ) wrote at 2012-11-08 18:30:25

Hello from Italy

Alberto Parodi,a friend of mine and sound engineer at the studios Logical box of Genoa in Italy, who worked for years with the Moody Blues,

sent me an e mail,  today 8 november 2012 :

" I worked with Justin until last month and soon will come out ', in the USA, his new cd."

posted by:

Gian Antonio

from Varazze,Italian Riviera

Moodies fan since 1967.

Palosrob wrote at 2012-11-10 14:43:48
One major difference between Mr. Lightfoot and Mr. Hayward is that Gordon has said he's done with songwriting and recording. He pretty much plans to keep touring until he can't do it anymore physically. Justin, as we know, keeps writing and recording, even if he rarely releases anything. I have been quite surprised that as a professional songwriter and recording artist since his late teens, he hasn't been more proactive about that aspect of his career. I personally have to assume the MB brand is so good to him and everyone else drawing paychecks, that he doesn't want to mess with the formula. The boys long ago could have released an album digitally, and offered a download of a cd style front and back cover and booklet and put in on Amazon, iTunes, their own web site, but nothing. I am perplexed about that. But if the new Justin cd is as good as "View From The Hill", I'll be happy.

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann