Moody Blues/Kenny Loggins and Justin Hayward

Dave wrote at 2013-03-03 18:52:50
The song finally has seen the light of day on Justin Hayward's new album, Spirits of the Western Sky.  It's a great song, and would be a popular hit if radio stations would give it a chance.

Cathy wrote at 2013-07-30 19:45:46
Justin has recorded and released this song on his newest solo CD, "Spirits of the Western Sky." It's a fun, uptempo track,with a lot of guitar. You will like it, I'm sure!

Donna wrote at 2013-07-30 21:26:41

Justin Hayward and Kenny Loggins song "On the Road to Love" is on Justin's new CD album "Spirits of the Western Sky".

Justin will do a solo tour of this new album the month of August 2013 in the U.S.!!

Donna wrote at 2014-03-28 20:17:30
Hi!  Don't know if you have received an answer to "On the road to love" by Justin Hayward and Kenny Loggins.  But the song IS on Justin Hayward's new solo album - "Spirits in the Western Sky" was released February 2013.

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann

I’m pretty confident that I can answer just about any question about the band or their music you may have. I’ve been a fan since 1972 and have followed their careers (collectively and as solo artists,) closely ever since. In addition, I've amassed a vast database on all things Moody - from "completest" discographies for the band and all of their solo projects, to extensive bibliographies, videographies, posterfiles, etc. I have an extensive collection of memorabilia; both group and related solo projects. My collection includes vinyl, CDs, tapes (cassette, 8-track, and reel,) posters, shirts, sheet music and songbooks, back stage passes, magazines, books and other publications, equipment, and video. If I don’t know it, I know where to find it. All you have to do is ask!

I’ve been a fan of the band since 1972. I was a contributing editor to "Higher and Higher", the Moody Blues Magazine 1994, to the magazine’s untimely demise in 2007, writing the Videography Department.

As noted previously, much of my writing has appeared in “Higher and Higher” since 1994, but I also wrote a piece that appeared in issue #1 of Mike Pinder’s newsletter “Have You Heard”.

Though I haven’t yet finished, my educational focus is on a Journalism degree.

I've also had the good fortune to have traveled to England to catch the end of the Band's Spring 2000 concert tour; a trip I've always wanted to take. I’ve supplied research information on the band to a number of sources, including the July 5, 2004 English Quiz Show “Mastermind” which featured a contestant whose expertise was also the Moody Blues. I also participated in the UK Channel 4 presentation of the “Top Ten” program's episode on Progressive Rock, that featured the Moody Blues at #3 on their list. That program aired on March 3, 2001.