Moody Blues/IKYOYS video

Who plays Justin as a little boy in IKYOTS video?

Hi Susan,

Gosh, great question!  I just wish I had an answer for you on that...  There just isn't any information anywhere about the other actors in either "Your Wildest Dreams" or "I Know You're Out There Somewhere".

Of course, the two who have been asked about the most are Janet Spencer-Turner who plays the love interest in both videos, and the other is Ben Daniels who played the teen-aged Justin in both videos.

Unfortunately, music videos don't usually appear on any actor's resume, unless it was something ground-breaking like Michael Jackson's "Thriller".  Not sure why, exactly, but music videos, like commercials, I suppose, just don't ever show up on most actors' lists of accomplishments.

I'll keep looking, though, and let you know if I find out anything new.

Great question, and thanks for using!

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann

I’m pretty confident that I can answer just about any question about the band or their music you may have. I’ve been a fan since 1972 and have followed their careers (collectively and as solo artists,) closely ever since. In addition, I've amassed a vast database on all things Moody - from "completest" discographies for the band and all of their solo projects, to extensive bibliographies, videographies, posterfiles, etc. I have an extensive collection of memorabilia; both group and related solo projects. My collection includes vinyl, CDs, tapes (cassette, 8-track, and reel,) posters, shirts, sheet music and songbooks, back stage passes, magazines, books and other publications, equipment, and video. If I don’t know it, I know where to find it. All you have to do is ask!

I’ve been a fan of the band since 1972. I was a contributing editor to "Higher and Higher", the Moody Blues Magazine 1994, to the magazine’s untimely demise in 2007, writing the Videography Department.

As noted previously, much of my writing has appeared in “Higher and Higher” since 1994, but I also wrote a piece that appeared in issue #1 of Mike Pinder’s newsletter “Have You Heard”.

Though I haven’t yet finished, my educational focus is on a Journalism degree.

I've also had the good fortune to have traveled to England to catch the end of the Band's Spring 2000 concert tour; a trip I've always wanted to take. I’ve supplied research information on the band to a number of sources, including the July 5, 2004 English Quiz Show “Mastermind” which featured a contestant whose expertise was also the Moody Blues. I also participated in the UK Channel 4 presentation of the “Top Ten” program's episode on Progressive Rock, that featured the Moody Blues at #3 on their list. That program aired on March 3, 2001.