Moody Blues/Moody Blues

Question
Do you know of any die-hard Moody Blues fans who are black American? I only know of one but for some reason I lost touch with individual. I am lucky to see one black American at a concert, for I am forever the only one there!

Answer
Hi Bill,

You know, back in the mid-1990's, I'd see a pretty black woman (probably then about my age at the time, mid-30's), at shows on the west coast.

I think by 2001 or so, she had either moved away from the area or stopped going to shows, as I don't recall seeing her for about 10 years or so now.  I did introduce myself to her at one show; in Las Vegas, I think it was, but for the life of me now, I can't remember her name.  (That had to have been about 15 years or so ago now...)

I wish I had more info for you, Bill, but it looks like my experiences have been pretty similar to your own.  

If you haven't yet, you might try the Lost Chords group.  You can find them here:  http://mailman.connactivity.com/mailman/listinfo/lost-chords

They're a pretty active fan group, and there are subscribers on the list from all over the country (and the world, for that matter).  You may be able to reconnect with your friend through them.  (I know you'll meet a whole bunch of other really nice people, too.)

Best of luck to you, Bill, and thanks for using Allexperts.com!

Tracy  

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann