Moody Blues/New Book on Moody Blues

Question
Are you aware of a new book out on the Moodies?
Can you tell us where to find it?
I can help if you don't know about it.
Thanks Tracy, DB

Answer
Hi Don,

Yep, I'm aware.  It was released on March 4, 2013 and you can find it on Amazon.com here:  http://www.amazon.com/Timeless-Troubadours-Moody-Blues-Message/dp/1935827154/ref.  The price is definitely right at less than $10.

The book is called Timeless Troubadours , and it's written by Charles and Barbara Whitfield.  Details from Amazon are reprinted below:

Book Description

Publication Date: March 4, 2013

This is a landmark book by two long-time Moody Blues fans. In this book we examine and bring to light the music and message of this great band of poets and musicians who have produced hit music for almost 50 years!.

Here's a little on what our book is about and the areas that we explore:  

* How they are unique among bands and music groups  
* What critics and others have said  
* The nature of their musical magic and message  
* How the Moodies' words and music work, song by song  
* Using 7 levels of listening to their music  
* Why listening to their music raises our consciousness  
* How their fans have listened consistently for so long  
* Why they have excelled for nearly five decades

Visit Us: at MoodiesBook.Wordress.com and MuseHousePress.com  

The websites above are marketing sites that the authors are affiliated with and don't appear to be links to additional information about the band.

I hope that helps, Don, and thanks for using Allexperts.com!

Tracy  

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann