Moody Blues/Fan Club

Question
Tickets are on sale today 12/16/14 for Moody Blues Fan Club Members only but I can't seem to find one to join. How do I join and get the code required? Thanks

Answer
Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately, the actual "Official Moody Blues Fan Club" (the "OFC") was dissolved a number of years ago.  (You may still find links to OFC information out there, but anything that includes Ivy Stewart as your contact is woefully out of date, as (sadly) Ivy passed away in 2010.)

About the only way I know of to purchase tickets through any band-affiliated organization is through Moody Blues Today (http://www.moodybluestoday.com/).

I will freely admit, I'm not a member and never have been, so I really can't speak with any authority about who they are or what they do.  Not that there's anything wrong with the place, I just have never seen much value in it for myself.  I know to do just about anything on the site, you have to register, and I don't believe there is a fee for doing that.

They do have regular tickets for sale, as well as some VIP ticket packages.  It all just depends on how much you want to spend.

Other than that, Andrew, I don't know of any other Moody Blues Fan Club out there to which I can direct you.  Best of luck to you.  I hope you can find some decent seats to the shows, and thanks for using Allexperts.com!

Tracy

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann