Moody Blues/birthday

Question
A fellow employee I work with here at Ball Aerospace is having his birthday this weekend. He is a gigantic fan of Justin & the Moody Blues. Talks about them all the time. Ant chance the Band Members could just send him a birthday wish to Larry Goss  . He would think that was just the most incredible gift ever. I would be grateful to you all. Thanks so Much. Bruce Walters PS Gypsy is my fav

Answer
Hi Bruce,

I actually have no affiliation with the band whatsoever, unfortunately.  I'm just a long-time fan who's amassed a large collection of Moody Blues memorabilia and knowledge.  I have no way of contacting them any differently than any other fan.  You could try Facebook; I know all the members have a presence there.  You can also try dropping Justin a line at his website at http://www.justinhayward.com/.  But beyond that, there's really nothing more that I can do for you, I'm sorry.

Good luck, and all my best to the birthday boy!

Tracy

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann