Moody Blues/birthday

A fellow employee I work with here at Ball Aerospace is having his birthday this weekend. He is a gigantic fan of Justin & the Moody Blues. Talks about them all the time. Ant chance the Band Members could just send him a birthday wish to Larry Goss  . He would think that was just the most incredible gift ever. I would be grateful to you all. Thanks so Much. Bruce Walters PS Gypsy is my fav

Hi Bruce,

I actually have no affiliation with the band whatsoever, unfortunately.  I'm just a long-time fan who's amassed a large collection of Moody Blues memorabilia and knowledge.  I have no way of contacting them any differently than any other fan.  You could try Facebook; I know all the members have a presence there.  You can also try dropping Justin a line at his website at  But beyond that, there's really nothing more that I can do for you, I'm sorry.

Good luck, and all my best to the birthday boy!

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann

I’m pretty confident that I can answer just about any question about the band or their music you may have. I’ve been a fan since 1972 and have followed their careers (collectively and as solo artists,) closely ever since. In addition, I've amassed a vast database on all things Moody - from "completest" discographies for the band and all of their solo projects, to extensive bibliographies, videographies, posterfiles, etc. I have an extensive collection of memorabilia; both group and related solo projects. My collection includes vinyl, CDs, tapes (cassette, 8-track, and reel,) posters, shirts, sheet music and songbooks, back stage passes, magazines, books and other publications, equipment, and video. If I don’t know it, I know where to find it. All you have to do is ask!

I’ve been a fan of the band since 1972. I was a contributing editor to "Higher and Higher", the Moody Blues Magazine 1994, to the magazine’s untimely demise in 2007, writing the Videography Department.

As noted previously, much of my writing has appeared in “Higher and Higher” since 1994, but I also wrote a piece that appeared in issue #1 of Mike Pinder’s newsletter “Have You Heard”.

Though I haven’t yet finished, my educational focus is on a Journalism degree.

I've also had the good fortune to have traveled to England to catch the end of the Band's Spring 2000 concert tour; a trip I've always wanted to take. I’ve supplied research information on the band to a number of sources, including the July 5, 2004 English Quiz Show “Mastermind” which featured a contestant whose expertise was also the Moody Blues. I also participated in the UK Channel 4 presentation of the “Top Ten” program's episode on Progressive Rock, that featured the Moody Blues at #3 on their list. That program aired on March 3, 2001.