Moody Blues/looking for an article

Hi, I'm Alan ames and was involved with the LD. V'Ger album and tour.  There was an article about my involvement in the album and tour in Higher and Higher.  Is it archived online somewhere?  If so where can I find it?  It mentions myself and Jim Dillettoso as the creative visual guys who " brought the Moodies into the new age of media".  
Alan ames

Hi Alan,

You're probably looking for Issue #31 from the Summer of 1996.  The wonderful folks at the Moodybluesattitude.yuku site have put together an incredible H&H archive, and you can find them here:  Just follow the links from the main page to the Higher & Higher Archive, and issue #31 is on page 2 of the issue list.

This issue comprises two pages on the site, so be sure to follow the links to find the first and the second halves.

I haven't looked through every issue's link, but it looks like all the issues are present and accounted for there.

This particular issue is jam-packed with all things LDV, and I'm quite certain you'll find what you're looking for.  The content consists of scans of each of the pages from the original issue, so it's not indexed (meaning, you can't go to the page and search for your name, for example).  Looks like you'll have a bit of reading to do!

I hope that helps you out a bit, Alan, and thanks for using!

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann

I’m pretty confident that I can answer just about any question about the band or their music you may have. I’ve been a fan since 1972 and have followed their careers (collectively and as solo artists,) closely ever since. In addition, I've amassed a vast database on all things Moody - from "completest" discographies for the band and all of their solo projects, to extensive bibliographies, videographies, posterfiles, etc. I have an extensive collection of memorabilia; both group and related solo projects. My collection includes vinyl, CDs, tapes (cassette, 8-track, and reel,) posters, shirts, sheet music and songbooks, back stage passes, magazines, books and other publications, equipment, and video. If I don’t know it, I know where to find it. All you have to do is ask!

I’ve been a fan of the band since 1972. I was a contributing editor to "Higher and Higher", the Moody Blues Magazine 1994, to the magazine’s untimely demise in 2007, writing the Videography Department.

As noted previously, much of my writing has appeared in “Higher and Higher” since 1994, but I also wrote a piece that appeared in issue #1 of Mike Pinder’s newsletter “Have You Heard”.

Though I haven’t yet finished, my educational focus is on a Journalism degree.

I've also had the good fortune to have traveled to England to catch the end of the Band's Spring 2000 concert tour; a trip I've always wanted to take. I’ve supplied research information on the band to a number of sources, including the July 5, 2004 English Quiz Show “Mastermind” which featured a contestant whose expertise was also the Moody Blues. I also participated in the UK Channel 4 presentation of the “Top Ten” program's episode on Progressive Rock, that featured the Moody Blues at #3 on their list. That program aired on March 3, 2001.