Moody Blues/rock &roll hall of fame

Question
Have the moody blues or any members of the band been inducted in the hall of fame. If so, when? If not, then why do  you think not?          Thanks

Answer
Hi Larry,

I've actually answered this question before, and you can find that response here:  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Moody-Blues-528/2014/3/moody-blues-9.htm

In short, though, no, none of the members (individually or as a group) have been inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, though Justin's been in the Songwriters HOF for years.

It all comes down to politics and Jann Wenner's dislike of the band.  (He's stated his contempt for them and their music in numerous interviews.)  As long as he has anything to do with the HOF, the Moodies will never even be nominated (which they have yet to be, even though they've been eligible for nomination since 1989).

I wish I had better news for you, Larry!  Thanks for using Allexperts.com!

Tracy

Moody Blues

Tracy Zimmermann