Motorcycle Repair/Shineray, XY200GYE, 2006 wont start

Kai wrote at 2009-09-09 09:37:54
Check the CDI. mine filled with water on a wet ride. It resulted in very intermittant running. Also drain the carb. There should be a screw at the bottom of the float bowl.

trakadorws gr wrote at 2014-05-28 10:11:18
try honda cg 125 (1976to 1992)or honda xr 125 l (2002to 2007) manuals for the xy200gye engine.The frame is more tricky yamaha dt200 front sock and the list goes on.Personally i just finished upgrading my ( rather straing hobby)I am using the xr 125 valve train and an oil cooler though i don t thing that the grears will stant a chance.Also have changed it to an intake similar to xt 550 (1982)the factory exhaust is a match for this upgrade.I Have already done about 14000 km (the normal valve train needs timing almost every 1000miles,harse if you consinder you have to take down the intire engine to time the valves,also change your clutch plates with honda 200 trx plates, the normal tend to stick.

pc the carb hole is on the botom of the carb

Motorcycle Repair

(Sidecar) Bob Kingsmill