Motorcycle Repair/evo chopper duel front brskes sticking squeeling

Question
Hi Mike my question is could you explain a possible fix for my 2007 evo motor special const. chopp. the front has duel caliperss that stick and squeel after use.and i can feel the resistance when i push or pull it.any suggestions.thank you

Answer
Usually the reason calibers are tight is the puck in the brake caliber is sticking. What you would have to do is remove the caliber and remove the puck in it. clean it up with some emery cloth and that should solve the problem. If its still squelling, change pads to ones that have less metal in them
good luck and happy riding
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells