Motorcycle Repair/Hot motor

I have a 96" s & s motor with evo rocker boxes-- the rocker boxes get hot and stay hot even longer than the exhaust pipes-- I have a new ignition and coil and still have the same problem-- going crazy please help

Neil Ive started working on a lot of the v-twins lately and had a couple of Big Dogs go through the shop. One was a Mastiff and had similar problems.It turned out that it was running lean due to a air leak and ran hot on the front cylinder. You may have a a fuel air problem that could be located by a shop with a dyno and oxygen sniffer for the tail pipe. It may help alert you to a lean condition.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s