Motorcycle Repair/Hot motor

Question
I have a 96" s & s motor with evo rocker boxes-- the rocker boxes get hot and stay hot even longer than the exhaust pipes-- I have a new ignition and coil and still have the same problem-- going crazy please help

Answer
Neil Ive started working on a lot of the v-twins lately and had a couple of Big Dogs go through the shop. One was a Mastiff and had similar problems.It turned out that it was running lean due to a air leak and ran hot on the front cylinder. You may have a a fuel air problem that could be located by a shop with a dyno and oxygen sniffer for the tail pipe. It may help alert you to a lean condition.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake