Motorcycle Repair/running hot

Question
Mike -- i did everything -- I have good oil pressure and no obstructions in the frame-- I am running a s & s E carb and thought maybe a G would be better but plugs are burning good-- the exhaust ports are in excess of 600 degrees-- do not want to ride again until fixed-- Thanks Neil

Answer
there are several reasons for a motor to run hot. One is running to lean, but you say the plugs are good. Next is oil flow, but it sounds like its ok. Plugged oil lines or tank, sounds like you have that covered. There can be only 2 other things. One is the timing is to retarted and the other is, even though you have good oil flow, is plugged oil passages in the motor. One thing I would like to know is hot hot is the oil in the oil tank after running th ebike for a while?
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells