Motorcycle Repair/Seals for 1983 Yamaha Carb

I have a 750 Maxim and I am looking for the vacuum seals that go on the carburetor flaps. It is the cup seal that goes on the outside of the shaft on both sides of the carb. Need for all four carbs.

The U-Cup Shaft Seals. I have them NEW.
They come in 2 pieces. A back up ring, then the Shaft Seal.
The whole sent is 16 pieces. They fit perfect.
I sell them for $50.00 for a complete set for a Maxim.
Visit my website
Look for the PayPal Pay Now (Yellow Button)
Pay $50.00 and make a notation that its for 1 complete set of Carb
Shaft Seals for a 750 Maxim.
I can ship them out tomorrow....Joe
I had these Manufactured special for XV,XJ,XS,and Maxim Carburetors..
My Number is 619-730-1132....
I can also be contacted at:

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack

I specialize in Virago carburetors. Internal parts sizes, Needle and jet sizes for each and every year and model. Hitachi and Mikuni. I also can give tech support and Tech Support for carburetor problems and issues. Carburetor tuning and syncronization. Carbburetor rejetting and dynojet installations for engine modifications. I know every needle and jet size for every Virago made. I have done over50 Virago carb Salesand Rebuilds in 2012. I have over 50 sets ofVirago carbs in stockright now. I Build, Ride and Breath Virago. I have both the 1983 Midnight Virago's. The XV750MK and the XV920MK. 1 of my 1981 XV750H is is Premier Cycles, Billy Joel's Bike Museum.... I am an Honest and Fair man. I am also a Finicky Perfectionist withmy carb work. Ihave all the obsolete hardto find carb parts. I have new diaphragms, new floats, I have the float level setting down to an art. I have fabricated transparent bowls for both version 1 and version 2 carburetors.

9 years on Ebay with 100% feedback. My own website: that has some awesome testimonials ans feedbacks...

Organizations Forum

Ebay., Feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Over30 years expierence in Carburetor rebuilding and motorcycle and car repair andmechanics. I have certifications in HVAC, Welding. I have over 20 years in Building maintenance and repairs. Over 20 years in aSuperior position. I am a Licensed California general B Contractor. But I have settled on my Virago Carb Business...

Clients and customers found in my Ebay Store History. DRVIRAGO777 VIRAGO CARBURETORS.