Motorcycle Repair/chopper

QUESTION: I got a delkron crankcase (evo) bottom breather   it don't want to start ,when  trying to start it ,it makes a gurgling sound ,it sounds like it wants to start it backfires a little ,what do I have to do to get it to start ,

ANSWER: Couple of questions. How long has it been sitting? Are you getting a good spark at the plug? What color are the plugs?

QUESTION: It's been sitting for about a month ,spark plus lookes clean  ,I road the bike 2 days ago to the corner and back n it turned off on me ,I tryed to turn it back on  and no luck ,it started gurgling  and little backfire why is it doing that and what do I have to do to take care of it

ANSWER: You never told me if you are getting good spark or not and also, what ignition are you running?

QUESTION: Yes on the spark , do u think it the carb.

Since you are getting spark I would staart by checking the carb. Look down the throat of the carb and when you twist the grip do you get a squirt of fuel? Put your hand over the carb tight and turn the bike over for a sec. Are you getting gas on your hand?

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!