Motorcycle Repair/crank case vent

Where is the crank case vent located on a 1990 goldwing 1500?

Dale, I have never worked one of these, but looking at some microfiche illustrations on-line, it seems to be tied into the air filter system

centered around #25.

If you have an owner's manual or shop manual, there should be information about servicing the separator system to drain out the solids, every so often.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.