Motorcycle Repair/Gas tank sealer

Question
I have a 4gal dual cap gas tank w/rust inside on my sportster and want to treat it with some tank sealer. Is there a best brand to use or are they all the same and is this my only option aside from buying a new tank. The tank looks new except the inside is growin rust. I sure could use yer input. Thanx... Cary

Answer
Heres what I do with my tanks. I take them to a radiator shop. There they clean the inside and put in a industrial sealer that I have never seen let go or come out. In my opinion its alot better than what you can buy and install and less hassle.  Here it runs around 50.00.
Good luck and happy riding
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells