Motorcycle Repair/honda cb77

Question
i got a barnfind chopped honda 305 cl77 frame cb77 engine it has been taken apart the pistons are cb77 with 2.00 marked on crown the rings are also marked 2.00 my problem is all rings did not survive the removal did honda have a 2.00mm oversize piston and piston rings kit the cylinders 62.00mm  all the ring sets i find 1.00 os are the biggest listed if  you know where some rings could be found or made it would jumpstart the rebuild

Answer
Tim, I think that the old HAP JONES company offered a bunch of odd overbore pistons like that.

Honda only went for the std,.25, .50, .75, 1.00 sizes from the factory. I randomly see them on eBay sometimes.

The only other possibility to explore would be to see if the CB750 SOHC piston rings are the same width. CB750s are 61mm standard bores, so the full 1mm oversize would be 62mm.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver