Motorcycle Repair/honda dream

I have a Honda dream  CA95E-4020860 can you tell me what it is  what year, what size and horsepower thanks in advance for any and all information that you can help me with

Steve, I know they look like a smaller version of the 250-305 Dreams, but the CA95 is actually called a Benly 150 Touring.

The engine numbers you supplied are from a 1964 production bike. The displacement is 154cc, but they rounded it off to call it a "150". They make about 15hp and will go about 70 mph in good shape.

There are generally a lot of used/new parts on eBay auctions. Try and for parts, as well.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver

Need help with vintage Hondas from the 1960s? I am an expert with 250-305cc bikes in particular and most all of the other pre-91 models, in general. I do NOT claim to have a great deal of experience on Gold Wings, Cruisers, ATC/ATVs and dirt bikes.

I have owned/ridden/maintained Honda motorcycles for 35 years. I have written five books on Honda repairs and collecting. I was a service manager for two Honda shops back in the 1980s.

VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) of North America

VJMC newsletter, as editor for two years and as contributing editor currently.

3 years auto shop in high school, teacher's aide in Automotive Technology in Jr. College, Diesel mechanic course in college, self-taught mechanic and automotive writer.