Motorcycle Repair/honda dream

Question
I have a Honda dream  CA95E-4020860 can you tell me what it is  what year, what size and horsepower thanks in advance for any and all information that you can help me with

Answer
Steve, I know they look like a smaller version of the 250-305 Dreams, but the CA95 is actually called a Benly 150 Touring.

The engine numbers you supplied are from a 1964 production bike. The displacement is 154cc, but they rounded it off to call it a "150". They make about 15hp and will go about 70 mph in good shape.

http://www.motorera.com/honda/h0150/benly150.htm

There are generally a lot of used/new parts on eBay auctions. Try www.apexcycle.com  www.olypen.com/retro and www.westernhillshonda.net for parts, as well.

Bill Silver

Motorcycle Repair

Bill Silver