Motorcycle Repair/1939 harley

39 el
39 el  
I have a 39 hd sport solo not restored and would like to know it's approximate value. I bought it from the original owner.
it has 67000 mi. and is pretty much stock except for changes the original owner made, like 16" wheels, 1945 tank badges. I replaced som wiring, muffler and seat{still have the original stuff i took off.

Here is a list of values for your bike

Excellent condition      42,000
Very good condition      22,500
Good condition          16,200
Fair condition          12,600
Poor condition          8,500

just from your picture and what you have described I would say it would probably be in very good condition

Good luck and happy riding

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!