Motorcycle Repair/determine if clutch needs adjusting or replacing

I have a 2004 FXST Harley,it has a 1450cc screaming eagle engine an mods done, all of the sudden the clutch is slipping badly,if I perform the adjustment process a couple times and there is no improvement does this mean the clutch needs replacing? If so what is the best clutch pack to use!

if you adjusted the clutch 2 times and it does not get better. then you need a clutch. Barnett Clutch pack works great. First soak them in ATF oil. That is Automatic Transmission Oil. Use Dextron 3 ATF. Do NOT use Formula + from Harley. After changing the Steels and Fiber Plates. Reinstall Outer primary cover and pour in 1 quart of ATF transmission oil. This oil will help the clutches work better. Ride safe and God Bless. Southside Johnny.  

Motorcycle Repair

southeast johnny

All Harley Davison bikes 1984 till 2013

44 years qith Harley davidson

Chicago Southside johnnys Hi performance Dyno tuning and custom maping 114 N Pacific ave San Pedro Ca. 90731 562_666_6062

Harley womwns magazine. Hot Bike mag, out law biker mag, supercycle mag, Too meny to list

Macter PhD technition, Dynojet owner and trained technition