Motorcycle Repair/determine if clutch needs adjusting or replacing

Question
I have a 2004 FXST Harley,it has a 1450cc screaming eagle engine an mods done, all of the sudden the clutch is slipping badly,if I perform the adjustment process a couple times and there is no improvement does this mean the clutch needs replacing? If so what is the best clutch pack to use!

Answer
if you adjusted the clutch 2 times and it does not get better. then you need a clutch. Barnett Clutch pack works great. First soak them in ATF oil. That is Automatic Transmission Oil. Use Dextron 3 ATF. Do NOT use Formula + from Harley. After changing the Steels and Fiber Plates. Reinstall Outer primary cover and pour in 1 quart of ATF transmission oil. This oil will help the clutches work better. Ride safe and God Bless. Southside Johnny.  

Motorcycle Repair

southeast johnny