Motorcycle Repair/05 Hayabusa

Question
I had asked you before about 05 Hayabusa starting problem and the battery fixed it but during further investigation i noticed that the NR2 cylinder had a broken valve head and was wondering how hard it is do it myself if i have the manual and have mechanical experience. Also what all would it consist to get to the broken valve head?

Answer
These kind of repair can be frustrating.
But if you have mechanical Abilities then you may have the paintence needed to be sucessfull.
I would look on Ebay for a Head, Valves and Gaskets.
If you Question any of your Actions, Stop, Research and be sure before going forward.
These repair attempts will always make you a better Mechanic.
Thank God for failed attempts...
www.viragocarb.com    my website. More contact info found on my site...Joe

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack