Motorcycle Repair/05 Hayabusa 1300r

Question
Getting ready to start the valve repair on 05 Hayabusa but wanted to know is it an easy way to remove cylinder head without have to remove whole engine from bike?

Answer
Yes it has been done that way. I dont know that it is easier that way.
I think it would be easier and much more efficent to remove the engine.
All you can do is start removing the head and cylyner jug and see if it would be better to
remove the engine. If you have a repair manual it should give you step bt step instructions on how to make this repair.
Good Luck.

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack