Motorcycle Repair/87 yamaha virago 700 overflow

Question
My viragos rear carb just poors gas into the cylinder and i have to replace the oil all the time. i have the fuel stoped for now. What are the numbers on the main jet for factory?

Answer
First off its not the main jet causing the problem.
Either your float is bad and is saturated with fuel or your needle valve and needle valve seat need replacing.
You got a hold of the right guy to ask as I specialize in Sales and Rebuilding of Virago  Carburetors...
www.viragocarb.com
I would reccomend a Rebuild as something has gone bad or is clogged up.
Here are the specs for the 86 XV700.
Front main jet # 128
rear main jet # 124
Needles sizes: both # Y-32's
check out my website: www.viragocarb.com
A Rebuild that gets your carbs looking and operating like new is $200.00
my cell number is 619.862.7685....Joe

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack