Motorcycle Repair/dies when revving

Question
Hi William, I have a 1984 Virago 1000 cc .  It starts fine and runs nice when she is cold  and continues to runs nice when she is warmed up. When I rev it up  she dies and will not restart untill she is cold again.  
I have tried another set of used carbs and got the same results. The manual suggests checking the timing.  But how can that change if it is electric?  Can you help me get this sorted out? Thank you

Answer
Check for leaks in the carb manifolds and air boots.

Spray starting fluid around in different areas to see if it revvs up. If it does you have a leak.

Other than that It sounds like a Diaphragm or Needle issue.

Contact me through my website if you need more investigating....

www.viragocarb.com

Motorcycle Repair

william joseph stack