Motorcycle Repair/oil in air filter box

my 350 honda today i took out air filter and it was full of oil....cleaned it and byin a new filter tomorrow just wanted toknow if it was a blowen engin or just to full of oil??????

Jeremy, Its possible that the engine is too full of oil and pumping in when running or the oil is too light and there is a lot of blowby in the crankcase and its blowing the light oil or vapors out the vent hose into the air box. Check the oil level and maybe just change to a heavier oil for now. See of this helps..

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake

I have built from ground up race winning motocross bikes and atvs as well as atv,s for flat track and TT racing. I am starting to take on the utv challenges now for racing. This is a new area for me so Im in a learning curve.

I have extensive experience in off road motorcycles and atv,s.I also work on street bikes and personal watercraft, Some experience was self taught and some was factory trained. I have been working in the powersports industry since the mid 70,s I hope I can help. Thanks Gary

Was a sponsor for K.O.R.R.(kansas off road riders) and now I am working with ROMEO,s (retired old motorcyclists eating out)and was in charge of the Quad Wars for the monster truck series in Central Kansas

Factory trained Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Factory trained GasGas motorcycles and atvs worked as a technician and was as a dealership owner.Kaw.Suz,Honda,Aprilia,Arctic cat,See Doo,Can Am, Bombardier,Yamaha,GasGas,Qingi,TM,Moto Guzzi,Harley,s