Motorcycle Repair/Oil threw vent

Question
I just bought a 1992 HD Ultra Classic, it hasn't been run for a year and a half. When I started it about a cup of oil came out the air cleaner from the crank case vent. I shut it off and restarted it and run the engine for about two minutes, no more oil, oil presser was good. Haven't run it since. Was the oil over filled or would the carb flood and run into the crank case?

Answer
What happened is you had some oil weep into the bottom end of the motor. When you started the bike the oil pump couldnt pump it out fast enough, so it can out the vent. This is from sitting so long. It doesnt hurt anything, just makes a mess
Good luck and happy ridng
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells