Motorcycle Repair/1992 sportster

my front turn signals were disconnected.with the power on i have head and tail signal will come on but doesnt blink.the other one doesnt come on at all.if its the flasher fuse were is this located

The problem is the turn signal module. The module has to sense that so much current is being drawn and then it makes it flash. When the front signals were removed the current was cut in half, so the module does nothing. You either have to add the front signals back or get a turn signal equalizer to make them work.
Good luck and happy riding

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!! I CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HARLEYS !!! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER MODELS!!! IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ABOUT A NON HARLEY BIKE IT WILL GET REJECTED!!!I have a Harley only shop with 30 years experience located in Ohio. We specialize in complete and total repair, restoration, hi-performance, and custom bike building. I can work on Flat Heads to Twin Cams. Please, dont ask how much somthing is going to cost to fix. Labor prices differ all over te country as well as shop to shop!

If its broke on a harley we can repair it. We do complete restoration from the frame up, engine and trans rebuilding, remapping and custom bike building

School of hard knocks!