Motorcycle Repair/1992 sportster

Question
my front turn signals were disconnected.with the power on i have head and tail lites.one signal will come on but doesnt blink.the other one doesnt come on at all.if its the flasher fuse were is this located

Answer
The problem is the turn signal module. The module has to sense that so much current is being drawn and then it makes it flash. When the front signals were removed the current was cut in half, so the module does nothing. You either have to add the front signals back or get a turn signal equalizer to make them work.
Good luck and happy riding
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells