Motorcycle Repair/883 sportster

Question
i have an 05 883 only two thousand miles i havent had any problems untill i cam to astop and it ideled down till it died then it took awhile to get started again. then i got it home and it wld fire right up for maybe 30 seconds and die and when it did start it ran good and sounded healthy untill something wld kill it and know it dosnt start at all battery is new and fully charged ifeel it might be something electrical but obviously i dont know???

Answer
there are 2 different things to look at for your problem. It can either be electrical or fuel problem. Since it doesn't start now you need to check a couple of things. Remove the spark plugs and turn the bike over and check to see if your plugs are sparking. If you don't know how to do this let me know. If you are getting spark then remove the air filter and looking down the throat of the carb, crank the throttle. Did you see a shot of gas squirting?
Let me know what you find
Mike

Motorcycle Repair

Mike Wells