Motorcycle Repair/I put a 99suzuki GZ250 on gokart

Question
HOW do i bypass the 3 kill switches kickstand,clutch lever an neutral switch

Answer
David, This may involve a little testing,its not hard. The kick stand leads may need a small jumper between and the clutch lever leads may need a jumper,the neutral lead may be left off unless you are using a neutral light any where. After setting it up turn every thing on pull the spark plug and see if you have spark when turning the engine over. If not unlug one of the jump wires you made and try aagain. If that does'nt work try the other jump wire. Some mfg complete a circuit to start others will break the circuit to ground and allow the coil to get full power. Once you get spark you,ve got the right combination. I hope this helps.

Motorcycle Repair

Gary Blake